"Experiencing Christmas Together...God With Us!"
I have just re-read the story. No doubt it is the best-known story ever written. A true story that never fails to capture my attention and pull at my emotions. It is the Christmas story, God's own inspired account of His Son's coming to be among us. A story as amazing today as it was the first time I read it.
"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel - which means, 'God With Us.'" (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23)
Wow! How awesome! God became one of us so we could be "together" with Him forever. How amazing?
Speaking of amazing, this Christmas message series will stir your heart and bring you great hope, peace, love, and joy. We will discover "together" the true meaning of Immanuel, God with us. You don't want to miss a service.
Our series begins on Thanksgiving Sunday, Nov. 24 and continues through the end of the year. Celebrate with us the true meaning and benefit of Experiencing Christmas Together.
Invite a friend and let's come "together" and celebrate!
November 24 - Thanksgiving Sunday - "Together We Give Thanks" (2 Corinthians 9:15) Bulletin • Notes
- In a world that has lost its way...God gives us the most incredible gift ever.
- All-Church Thanksgiving meal
- No evening service - "Get Together" with someone.
December 1 - First Sunday of Advent - "Together We Have Hope" Bulletin
- In a chaotic and confusing world - God brings us Hope.
- Lighting of the Advent Candle - "The Prophesy Candle - Hope"
- Evening Christmas Service 6:00PM - "Ringing In The Season"
December 8 - Second Sunday of Advent - "Together We Have Peace" Bulletin
- Morning Service - Children's Christmas Program
- In a world of frustration and difficulty - God brings us Peace.
- Lighting of the Advent Candle - "The Bethlehem Candle - Peace"
- Evening Service - "Christmas Side by Side" - A piano concert feat. Teri Sparks & Evan Mino
December 15 - Third Sunday of Advent - "Together We Have Love" Bulletin
- In a world of brokenness and heartache - "God brings His Love."
- Lighting the Angel's Candle - "The Candle Of Love"
- Evening Service - "Youth Christmas Program"
December 22 - Fourth Sunday of Advent - "Together We Have Joy" Bulletin
- In a world of defeat and disappointment - "God brings His Joy."
- Lighting the Shepherd's Candle - "The Candle Of Joy"
- Evening Service - Zone Candlelight Service Through Music
- All church fellowship to follow
December 24 - Christmas Eve Service - "Together We Experience Christ"
- In a world of darkness - "God gives us His light."
December 29 - Navigating Through The New Year Together Bulletin
- In a world that's lost - He is counting on us.
- No evening service