The mission of Adult Ministries is to prepare, challenge, and inspire men and women to a life of Christian discipleship. It is our desire and mission that every adult become a full and fulfilled disciple of Jesus Christ, and that each person will have a passion for Christian service, whether it is across the street or around the globe.
We need the support of our fellow Christians as we endeavor to grow closer to God and minister to others. Please feel free to join one of our discipleship groups.
Men's Ministry challenges men to discover their spiritual gifts, evangelize their community, disciple and encourage one another in their" faith, and develop strong parenting and relational skills.
Fort Smith Men’s Ministry: With A Purpose
We want this to be a purpose driven men’s ministry. This means that we strive to focus on God given purposes clearly revealed by Jesus.
• Membership (developing relationships)
• Maturity (spiritual growth)
• Ministry (giving back in service)
• Mission (sharing the good news)
• Magnification (worshiping God)
How does it start?
It starts with just a few guys who want change and a positive outcome within the lives of men.
Things We Do Together:
Bible Studies/Men's Series
Women's Ministry encourages women to grow in Christ-likeness, discover and use their spiritual gifts, love and serve others, and to reflect the beauty of the Lord Jesus Christ in every aspect of life.
"I pray that you (we) may be active in sharing your (our) faith, so that you (all) will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ." PHILEMON 6
Our Mission Vision:
To meet the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of women at (1) First Church of the Nazarene; and (2) within our Community. To encourage women to grow in their Faith in Christ; To develop and strengthen intimate friendships with other women; To provide opportunities to serve and reach our community for Christ.
- Seek Him continually - spending time in the Word both individually and in a group;
- Serve Him faithfully - adjusting our time to express care and meet needs of others;
- Share Him boldly - entering the Word of God in our conversations and actions when we are together;
- Widen our circle of friendships among women both within our church family and in our community.
We provide opportunities through:
- Women’s Ministry gatherings
- Women’s Bible Study groups
- Special Women’s Outings
- Church-wide Community Service Events
- Annual Women’s Retreat
- Participation in Annual Charity Events
Women's Retreat/September 2018 in Branson, Missouri
for more information go facebook.com/narkwomensretreat
Senior Adults Ministry
Senior Adults Ministry provides inspiration, fellowship and ministry opportunities for those ages 55 and beyond. They also enjoy regular activities such as luncheons and day trips. This ministry seeks to assist in the discipleship and growth of individuals who are in the prime time of their lives.