His word is in my heart like a fire
Each Wednesday night at 6:30 pm, the youth meet together for worship, team building games, and spiritual development through the teaching of God's Word.
Sunday nights alternate between fellowship and activites and our family life group - SNAK N YAK - for families with children and teens.
Whether it be an AfterGlow pool party at someone's house, a road trip to Six Flags, or an entertaining game of Dutch Blitz at the church, our youth leaders are always providing fun activities for our teens and teaching them the how to put their faith into practice in the real world.
Verse of the Month
1 Timothy 4:12
Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
Upcoming Youth Events
Youth Weekly Schedule
Wednesday in the FLC: 6:45pm
GAINZ is a three-week sermon series that aims to help students develop spiritual muscle. This series investigates the temptation of Jesus found in Matthew 4:1-11. Through the three different temptations Jesus faced, we explore the three spiritual muscles that Jesus used to fight and win against temptation.
- Spiritual Muscle Developed: Committing God’s Word to your heart and memory.
- Bottom Line: You can’t always hide from temptation, but you can be ready for it.
- Scripture: Matthew 4:1-4
- Spiritual Muscle Developed: Surrender
- Bottom Line: Trusting God is better than testing God
- Scripture: Matthew 4:5-7
- Spiritual Muscle Developed: Worship
- Bottom Line: Feed what you want to grow; starve what you want to die.
- Scripture: Matthew 4:8-11