Nursery & Toddler Care
Sunday Morning: 9:15 - 11:45AM
Wednesday Evening: 6:30 - 8:00PM
Birth - 4 years
In the nursery we show God's love through tender care. We provide a safe and enjoyable environment for the children and age appropriate toys are always provided. Bible stories are read and praise music is provided so children learn how to worship the Lord at an early age. Bottles that are prepared can be given by the workers as directed, and snacks are provided for the older children. Please inform us of any special needs or allergies your child may have before leaving them in our care.
Kinder Church - Ages 4-5
Children will be given the opportunity to join in worship with their families until they are dismissed for children's church during the morning worship service. During this time we seek to train young worshippers by engaging in story time, music, memory lessons, and prayer. The goal of this time is to instruct children in God's Word. We also provide constructive and educational play for your child's enjoyment.
- If you are a first time visitor please fill out an enrollment card to be kept on file.
- New children will receive a name tag and one for their bag if it is not labeled.
Please indicate any special needs.
- You will be notified via text if you are needed during the service.
- Please drop off and retrieve children from the door.
Please avoid entering the nursery when possible, as this is to
reduce confusion and ensure the safety of our children as they are released
to authorized individuals.
What to Bring
Please include in your child’s bag:
- A bottle (already prepared) labeled with your child’s name.
- A sippy cup labeled with your child’s name.
- Several diapers and wipes.
- Pacifier labeled with name. Please provide a clip-on if possible.
- Change of clothing
Please do Not include in bag:
- Personal toys from home
- Medicine of any kind
- Gum or Candy
- Your keys, wallet, or personal items
The nursery opens 15 minutes before each worship service.